- The customer order of software products (“Licensed Products”) and use of the Licensed Products is governed by
the NICE End User License Agreement (EULA) for licensees outside of the United States or for United States
licensees, as applicable, both currently accessible here: https://www.nice-software.com/products/eula
- The customer will accept the applicable EULA to install the Licensed Products.
- The customer acknowledges we will deliver the Licensed Products electronically.
- Any maintenance services provided by NICE will be subject to the terms governing maintenance services
provided to customer by NI SP Software and NICE.
- The maintenance services are purchased at least for one year, unless otherwise stated.
- If customer elects not to renew maintenance services, customer may re-enroll only upon payment of 70% of the
current annual charge for each lapsed year (or part thereof pro rata), and the customer will be entitled to receive
the then current version or back-copies of all amendments and any other materials or documents that would
otherwise have been issued.
NI SP reserves the right to accept or reject any order from customer and refund.