Today the NICE team released the new version DCV 2022.1. The new DCV release contains the following new features among other enhancements:
- Added support for Ubuntu 22.04 and Rocky Linux 8.5 and higher for the server.
- Added support for Ubuntu 22.04 for the native client.
- Improved collaboration experience for the Windows, macOS and Linux native clients.
- Improved performance, up to a 30% reduction of overall CPU consumption on non-GPU servers.
- Log rotation can now be configured in the settings specifying a time interval or a size limit.
Head over to the DCV Release Notes to get the full update. Any questions let us know.