Today the NICE team released the new version DCV 2023.0. The NICE DCV release contains the following new features among other enhancements:
- Added Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9, Rocky Linux 9, and CentOS Stream 9.
- Added support for full-screen on selected monitors for NICE DCV client on macOS and Linux.
- Added support to initiate file upload by drag and drop for all clients.
- Added support for time zone redirection for NICE DCV Server on Linux.
- Optimized QUIC/UDP performance and bandwidth estimates
- Updated user interface of MacOS and Linux clients